Membership conveys the following benefits:
• Participation in club events and the annual National Rally
• Regular magazine, ‘The Interceptor’
• Concessional registration
• Enjoy meeting like minded enthusiasts (you don't have to own a Jensen)
• Share in Jensen technical and supplier knowledge
• Facebook (closed group)
Immediate family members are automatically included as club members.
We are here to
• Promote the preservation, use and restoration of Jensen motor vehicles
• Facilitate club runs and social events
• Provide members with advice and support on mechanical and technical issues
• Establish a register of members’ vehicles
• Disseminate information of relevance to members
• Liaise with counterpart organizations within Australia and abroad
The membership year begins on 1 January and expires on 31 December each year.
Membership fees reduce quarterly during the membership year.
Membership fees are currently:
• Australian resident membership (Printed Magazine) $70
• Overseas membership (Printed Magazine) $80
• Digital membership (Digital Read Only Magazine) $50
The Club adheres to the privacy principles under Victorian and Federal law as applicable to Not-For-Profit organizations. The Club collects information about members via the membership application form and any other information provided by members to the club, as required by law. Membership information is used by the club’s officials for the purpose of administering the club and organizing club activities. Under Victorian law, information contained in the membership register is available to all members on request.