Membership conveys the following benefits:
• Participation in club events and the annual National Rally
• Quarterly magazine, ‘The Interceptor’
• Concessional registration (in some States)
• Enjoy meeting like minded enthusiasts (you don't have to own a Jensen)
• Share in Jensen technical and supplier knowledge
• Facebook (closed group)
Immediate family members are automatically included as club members.
Junior membership is open to persons aged under 16 years who join in their own right (membership fees waived).
We are here to
• promote the preservation, use and restoration of Jensen motor vehicles
• facilitate club runs and social events
• provide members with advice and support on mechanical and technical issues
• establish a register of members’ vehicles
• disseminate information of relevance to members
• liaise with counterpart organizations within Australia and abroad
The membership year begins on 1 January and expires on 31 December each year.
Membership fees are currently;
Full Membership Renewal = $70. AUD (due to covid)
Junior Membership (<16 years old) $0- fee waived
New Membership fee = Special Limited offer $40. AUD (normally $110)
• Joining Fee = $0- Special Limited offer Waived (normally $30)
• Annual Membership = Special Limited offer New members only $40. AUD (normally $80)
Enthusiast Membership $20.AUD
• Note: New Member payments made after November 1st, will carry membership through to the end of the following membership year.
Payment of the annual subscription gives members the right to vote and speak at club meetings.
Full Membership is a requirement for participation in concessional registration schemes.
The club adheres to the privacy principles set out in Victorian and Federal law as applicable to Not For Profit organizations.
The club collects information about members via the membership application form and any other information provided by members to the club.
Membership information is used by the club’s officials for the purpose of administering the club and organizing club activities.
Under Victorian law and the club constitution, information contained in the membership register is available to all members on request.