Club Permit Schemes


Club Permit

Vic Permit Schemes

The Jensen Car Club of Australia (JCCA) has been authorised by Vic roads to administer the CPS for eligible vehicles.  
This is a privilege that comes with legal obligations for the club and participating members.
Please ensure you comply with all the requirements outlined below and on the VicRoads website: (Click link at bottom of page)

Permit Scheme Officer – Glenn Fleet

Phone: 0437 011 115


Contact for mailing address in Red Hill

Scrutineer        Dudley Proudfoot        0447 793 473         Vermont South
Scrutineer        Darren Green              0400 353447          Moonee Ponds
Scrutineer        Graeme McLindin        0407 767 618          Kyneton

CPS Requirements:

Applicants must be financial members of the JCCA, (JCCA is legally required to notify VicRoads within 7 days of any membership lapse, which will render the car unregistered)

Cars registered on the CPS must be registered in the name of the member.

Members can have a non-Jensen vehicle on the CPS providing they already have a Jensen registered on the scheme through JCCA. However, the JCCA has limited this to vehicles requiring road worthy certificates (RWC), thereby excluding vintage and veteran cars of other marques due to the expertise required to certify them. 

Members must correctly display their current windscreen label and ensure the logbook and permit are filled in and carried in the vehicle at all times when the vehicle is in use.

Once members receive their signed paperwork back, they must submit it to VicRoads for payment (including RWC for new applications).

Promptly advise JCCA and VicRoads of any change of contact details.

CPS New Application Requirements

Applicants must allow sufficient time for application forms to be processed by an authorised JCCA officer and include the following:

Current Roadworthy Certificate.

Recent high quality images of the car (VicRoads requirement) emailed to

.       Front and rear of car .
.       Driver’s side of the car 
       Driving position with driver’s door ajar 
       Engine number
.       Chassis number

A completed VicRoads Vehicle Eligibility and Standards declaration for club permit vehicles form.

Any additional documentation mandated by VicRoads eg. Vehicle Assessment Signatory Scheme (VASS) for modified cars.

Include a stamped return addressed envelope

CPS Renewal Requirements

Include a stamped return addressed envelope •

To ensure our records are up to date, existing CPS members may be required to provide current photos if those that we have are deemed out of date. 

Thank you in advance for helping us meet this legal requirement.